Bridesmaids are supposed a non-negotiable wedding staple. They are not only the members of the bride's party in the wedding, but they also make the bride stand out! They are functional, meaningful, assist the bride to complement her features. While there are a ton of bridesmaid dresses to choose from, not all styles will work with all maids.
Tips for Choosing Flattering Bridesmaid Dresses
Here at DressilyMe.com, we show you a handy guide to get you started towards finding flattering bridesmaid dresses, from the right color to the perfect style for your maids.
- Choose appropriate styles that flatter every body shape of your bridesmaids, such as, the A-line bridesmaid dresses which seem to be the most flattering on most body types from tiny, medium and plus size.
- Choose something that makes your bridesmaids feel comfortable. You would not want your friends wear something they don't like. Look for bridesmaid dresses that let your maids look elegant while remaining part of a gorgeous, cohesive group. Instead of "matching", think "complementing"!
- Select a color that makes your wedding dress stand out and allow them to choose a shade or tone they like. Say you are planning a beach or special wedding: some could wear pink, others blue, others yellow, and others pale green. Or you could ask they all wear whichever color you like. You can also find some wonderful examples and photos online or from magazines.
- Make sure the bridesmaid dresses are appropriate for your wedding type. Because a morning or mid-afternoon wedding has a different level of formality than an evening wedding, it may require a different length or style for the dresses.
- Do not be afraid to choose diverse piece in the same color. It is no wonder that mix-and-match style bridesmaids’ dresses have become so popular, brides are more likely to explore new trends and break tradition, making this a spectacular option. You could, for example, select a strapless dress for one bridesmaid, while the other wears a V-neck or sweetheart in a coordinating color.
Affordable Bridesmaid Dresses at DressilyMe.comThere are tons of discount bridesmaid dresses at DressilyMe.com. And you may even find bridesmaid dresses under 90 dollars that you will be sure to get a big save!
Stunning Chiffon A-line One Shoulder Bridesmaid Dress
Elegant Chiffon Sweetheart Beaded Bridesmaid Dress
Elegant Chiffon Halter Crepes Empire Tea-length Bridesmaid Dress
Elegant Satin Chiffon Empire Strapless Sweetheart Blue Long Bridesmaid Dress
Stunning Chiffon Sheath One Shoulder Bridesmaid Dress