To most of girls, a pair of beautiful heels is a wardrobe necessity worth investing in. Not only they are perfect to add extra glamour to any outfit, but they also make a statement themselves. So, for today's post, we will be taking a closer look at some fabulous high heels for fall as well as tips on how to walk in them well.
Fabulous High Heels for Fall
Tips on How to Walk in High HeelsHere at Dressilyme.com, we know not everyone wears heels or feels comfortable when walking in high heels. Therefore, the below tips are to help you get started. With practice, you will probably be walking like a professional model.
- Walk with small steps. This is safe and makes you get used to the
heels. Never expect to be able to walk in sky-high pumps as fast as you normally
- Try something smaller. Especially for girls who never walked in high
heels, wearing stilettos would get pain or even injury. Instead, some smaller
heels such as wedge or 1 inch pumps will be more suitable.
- Walk heel to toe, not toe to heel. This will give you more balance
and make your stride look more natural.
- Try walking on a straight line with confidence. Learn from how models
do on the runway. When you walk with one foot in front of the other, it gives
your hips the sway that models are known for.
- Do more practice! Like any other skill, practice will make you get good at walking in heels.