Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Kate's Wedding Dress

This week's Real Customer Review is a post found on DressilyMe Review Center. We're excited to receive the positve comment and satisfication for our wedding dress from Kate, a happy bride-to-be which will be getting hitched in April. Below is what she feels and how she looks!

Kate's Review and Pictures of Her Wedding Dress

 



I ordered this dress custom made on 11 Dec 2012 and received delivery by Fedex on 20 Dec 2012 

I was apprehensive at first ordering again via a website as this was my second wedding dress order. My first order through another company was not as I had hoped and the hemline too short. I had read some mixed reviews for DressillyMe but eager to save some money I took the risk again with fingers crossed! I had a number fo questions and always reecived promt, friendly and helpful replies from Paris from the pre-sales team. I had hoped to make some amendments to the design but Paris was honest and upfront with what could and couldn't be altered. I did request a button and loop to bustle dres which was provided at no extra charge. The dress was delivered by Fedex and I was able to track the order on their website which was great! The item arrived boxed and securely taped. Inside the item was wrapped in plastic and within the plastic a breathable 'DresillyMe' draw string bag. The dress was folded neatly inside out and included extra sequins and button in a plastic wrapper. I was soooooo thrilled! I tried the dress on immediately and then again later with my mum's help to lace up the back. The dress fits me perfectly! No alterations required. I had added an extra 3.5inchs to the hem length to allow for heals which worked out exactly. I may still need to purchase a hoop to exagerate the Aline skirt but the skirt was quiet full with the under skirt petticote tule used in the design anyway. One of the loops for th lace up had been sewn over which I will need to unpick but otherwise perfect! So very happy and shall look forward to looking amazing on my wedding day in April. Thank you!

The Wedding Dress


If you love Kate's look and would like to rock this beautiful dress, simply click STYLE NO.WWD00LCI and shop it from DressilyMe.com. This taffeta gown has a sweetheart neckline with lace-up closure. The ruched waist shows your slim figure while the appliques with beadings accentuates the bodice. What's more, it only costs US$ 159.24!

What Do You Think?


What do you think of this week's Real Customer Review? Do you like Kate's wedding dress? If not, which style is your favorite? Kindly remind you that DressilyMe is now offering Wedding Apparel Sale till Jan. 11, so don't miss out to have some great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment