Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: SweetandSimple's Embroidery Ballgown Wedding Dress

Thanks to SweetandSimple for taking the time to create a thread on weddingbee board and share her great DressilyMe experience to all brides. We're pleased to receive her full satisfication for our products and services. Below let's take a look at the photos and what did she said:

SweetandSimple's DressilyMe Experience

Soon after engagement, I went to a local bridal salon to try on dresses. I tried on 8 dresses or so. The two I really liked were 1) a poofy ball gown with a blingy bodice, and 2) a sexy, really fitted number made of soft satin. When I left, I knew I could not afford the 800$ fitted dress, nor the 1100$ ball gown. Always adventurous, I searched online for a similar alternative. I researched which Chinese dressmaker was most reputable and cost effective, and found DressilyMe. I found a similarly cut dress and ordered it.

When it came, it was beautiful, but my heart broke when I slipped it on because it was fitted much further down the thigh than I wanted. I have very large thighs, and it just wouldn't work.

So I decided to try again with them, because it wasn't their fault that I didn't understand the sizing. This time, I ordered a ball gown, one I had eyed upon my first browsing. I ordered it custom made for my size, measuring my thighs as my hips for good measure.

I received my dress today, and let me just say... IT WAS PERFECT! It's 7 glorious pounds of organza and layers of satin and tulle. The silver embroidery and beading on the bodice were superb, and even my diva friend said it was truly good craftsmanship. I slipped it on in my giddiness, and even just holding it together in the back, I knew it would fit me perfectly. Mr. S and I can't wait for me to wear it!

Thank you, DressilyMe for giving me, for $150, what I would never have had otherwise- a beautiful dress made just for me.

The first is how the dress looked all laid out on my bed. You can't even see the bodice, there is so much skirt!




Here are some of the detail shots of the dress:
 

 




And finally, the overall effect:

Ok, here's the dress on!
 

 


The Embroidery Ballgown Wedding Dress

This pretty embroidery wedding dress features a strapless organza ball gown skirt in lace-up back designs. While the embroidery with beadings bodice makes the dress more stunning. You may find it directly from DressilyMe.com. STYLE NO. is WWD001HI. Even better, the US$155.76 makes it a great choice for those brides with tight budget.
 

What Do You Think?

Would you wear this wedding dress? Be sure to leave a comment and tell us your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment