Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Lay and K Bride's Destination Wedding Dress

There is something about a organza bridal dress that instantly adds an fancy vibe to any theme wedding. Whether you tie the knot by the beach, or in a backyard garden, an organza destination wedding dress looks fantastic! For this week's Real Customer Review, we found threads from our Review Center for a destination wedding dress. Just scroll on down to see the details.

True Reviews for the Destination Wedding Dress

By LAY

Heard good things about Dressilyme on bridal forums but I was concerned ordering for the first time. The customer serivce rep Paris communicated with me via email patiently to answer my questions. I ordered this dress with custom tailoring. It was listed to be shipped in 20-15 days plus 5-10 days to get here. So I did not bother to check on the status during that time frame. The next thing I knew, a mysterious package arrived at my doorstep 23 days later. It was the gown! Done and shipped in 23 days I was very impressed.





Overall I really like the craftsmanship of the dress. The length was right on. The dress, however, did not fit me perfectly. My bust is big maybe that's the reason the top did not fit too well, then the waist area got affected so there is a big wrinkle near the waist area. I would suggest Dressilyme to offer a more detailed tailoring option which take the underbust measurement into consideration when making the gown.

But I am still satisfy overall and had put in another order for my evening gown. Thanks and I would recommend friends to order from your site.

By K-Bride

I ordered the dress and received it before the estimated delivery date. I love the dress and it looks even better in reality!!!

here are pics of the dress. loved it. i also ordered a veil but wasnt very happy with that because it was cheaply made.
 


The Organza Destination Wedding Dress

 


This wedding dress (STYLE NO.WWD009HW) is made of organza outside and satin inside. The mermaid silhouette with lace-up style makes the dress fit perfectly. The sweet heart neck shows off the lovely dress. The appliqu├ęs and beadings is adorned on the dress. There is a chapel train at the back of the dress about in 30cm length.

What Do You Think?

What do you think of this week's Real Customer Review? Will you be wearing a destination wedding dress? Be sure to let us know by leaving a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment