Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Paula's Taffeta Mermaid Wedding Dress

This week's Real Customer Review is a post from Paula, a bride from Kenya. We're pleased to receive her comment for our wedding dress from DressilyMe Review Center. She also submitted some pictures of how she looked in the dress. Scroll on down to see them all!

Paula's Review and Pictures of Her Look







I ordered this dress on 19th November and I had received it in December before the New Year! I was a bit worried when I received the package via DHL because it looked very small. I wondered how they could fit the dress in there! I was really anxious and could not wait to have a look. When I opened the package I was relieved to see the full dress intact and all the contents well packaged. I tried it on and I was happy! It was stitched really well and I really like it! The bead work is excellent and I love the chapel trail. The back is a tie-back and this allows me the flexibility to tighten the dress as much as I would like. I also bought a matching veil and accessories and they all came together in the same delivery - thus saving me on shipping. I would recommend this service to ANYONE - no matter where you are. My customer representative was very polite and responsive all through the order processing and shipping and this was very reassuring. I am a happy and satisfied customer who is prepared for her wedding day! :) Paula, KENYA

The Taffeta Mermaid Wedding Dress



This mermaid wedding dress is made of taffeta for the overlay while satin for the lining. Delicate appliques and beadings adorn this gorgeous gown. The skirt is beautifully gathered and falls into a chapel length train.

What Do You Think?

What do you think of this week's Real Customer Review? Do you like the taffeta mermaid wedding dress? If not, which style is your favorite? Let us know by leaving a comment below.

1 comment: