Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: The Taffeta Strapless Ball Gown

Being a kind of silk or poly fabric with very light weight, taffeta has now been widely used on wedding dress and formal gowns. So this week's Real Customer Review, we found comments from two customers for ONE taffeta strapless ball gown, together with some photos for their look in the dress! Intrigued? Scroll on down to check them out!

Chrissy's Taffeta Wedding Gown



I absolutely loved this dress. I admit that I was a little skeptical ordering from an online website for a wedding dress, but I do not regret it even one pit. No one could even tell that I paid so little for it. It looked like a dress that cost $1000. The details were amazing and it was surprisingly comfortable. I just ordered a size 10 and it was pretty true to size. The only thing is, is that I wish I would have done the http://www.dressilyme.com fit right everywhere but I'm 5'5 and was wearing 4 1/2 inch heals and it still dragged on the ground. I'm going to have to get the bottom redone because of it eventually. I had an outdoor wedding and it ended up with grass stains , eek! One of the reasons why I went with this dress is because it was long but didn't look like it would touch the ground, oh well. Anyways, the dress was still beautiful, just if you're not tall I would recommend spending the extra money on the custom sizing because of the length.

Cherry's Taffeta Sweet 16 Dress

 


 




I got this dress for my Sweet 16. I ordered it in Red and was able to get a customized size. It fit perfectly and was made very good quality!! There were beads on it and many layers of nice material. It's not as poofy as the dress displayed for sale, but I probably could of made it just as poofy with a ring under my dress. As for shipping, I ordered a month in advance and got it in about almost 4 weeks. It is a little different than displayed, but it still resulted as a beautiful dress.

The Taffeta Strapless Wedding Gown


This taffeta dress (STYLE NO.WWD007P9) has a strapless neckline. While the bodice is adorned by appliques and beadings, the skirt comes in a ballgown silhouette with asymmetrical pleats. As you can see from the above reviews, not only is it perfect to be a wedding dress, but it also received highly compliments for being a formal gown. The best part? It's only US $132.29 which is super budget-friendly.

What Do You Think?

How do you think this strapless wedding gown? Do you think it's perfect to be a sweet 16 dress too? Do you think Cherry looked amazing in her dress? Let us know what you think by leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment