Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Brittany's Custom Wedding Dress

As you know, DressilyMe typically provide custom made wedding dresses for brides who would like to wear their dream gown or something unique on their big day. Take this week's Real Customer Review for example, Brittany - a DressilyMe bride was fully satisfied with our custom wedding dress and service. We're pleased to know she loves the dress and thanks to her for taking the time to post a review and share her shopping experience on our Review Center. Below, let's take a look at her comment and photos in the dress.

Brittany's Review fo Her Custom Wedding Dress

 


I did a TON of research before I ordered my dress from China. After reading reviews and seeing pics of other women's dresses, I decided upon Dressilyme. I was still a little concerned though because I had never ordered something this important without trying it on first, but I just went with it...and I am SO GLAD I did!!! I received pictures of the dress before it was shipped, and I just received the dress today! It is absolutely beautiful!!! I am more than pleased with the dressmaker's work. I will definitely be ordering from them again. =)

Absolutely! Here are pictures of me in the dress. =) Thanks again!!!



What Do You Think?

Do you think the dress fits perfect on Brittany? Would you wear a custom wedding dress? What's your dream dress then? Just send your detailed requirements for the dress together with pictures to customer-care@dressilyme.com and we'll be able to make your dream dress come true. As always, leave a comment to let us know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment