Friday, May 24, 2013

DressilyMe Fabulous Find: Flower Girls Dress

Flower girls are always adorable to add some fun to the wedding, so for today's DressilyMe Fabulous Find, we found a cute and princess style flower girls dress that's not only wearable for wedding, but also perfect for any events. While for the price, it's only US $99.99 which is super budget-friendly. Ready to see what the dress looks like? Scroll on down to check it out as well as some true reviews from our customer.

The Adorable Flower Girls Dress


This dress can match different kinds of bridal dresses well and it's available in a great variety of colors.

Customer Reviews for The Flower Girls Dress

By minnieminx69 I ordered a dress for my daughters first communion. I was a little bit nervous ordering as I live in Scotland and I wasnt sure the dress would be here in time. Customer service was in constant contact with me and very re-assuring. The service I received was first class, I was really impressed. The dress was even better than in its picture online. It was really stunning, and fitted perfectly. I will be referring this company and hope I have an occasion to use their service again. Fantastic 10/10.

 

 

 




What Do You Think?

What do you think of this DressilyMe Fabulous Find? Do you think the flower girls dress is adorable? Leave what you think in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment