Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: LazyDayz's Tulle Wedding Dress

Many thanks to LazyDayz for taking the time to share her shopping experience with DressilyMe on Weddingbee! The tulle wedding dress she ordered is so fantastic that I can't help myself loving it. Intrigued? Just read on to check the bride's comment and pictures of her wearing effect.

LazyDayz's Review for Her Dress

This is my experience with DressilyMe.

I placed the order on April 9th and I received it May 7th.

I live in Canada and had to pay an extra $38.00 in Customs and Taxes to FedEx to get the dress delivered (But that was not DressilyMe's fault)

It was well packaged in a thick cardboard box and 2 bags.It did have a slight fishy smell and was a little wrinkled but I hung it up in our spare room and left the window open overnight and the smell was totally gone the next day.

The dress is double lined and the seams are all straight. The only negative about my dress was the belt. I thought it would be crystals but it is actually sequins. But it looks surprisingly good.

I really love the dress and I am extremely pleased with it. I would absolutely recommend ordering a dress from DressilyMe.

Here are the pics!! (Excuse my mess!! I was so excited to try it on I didn't clean up before taking the pics :)





The Tulle Wedding Dress


This tulle wedding dress (STYLE NO.WWD00848) is one of a hot sell on our site. features a sweetheart neckline and a tulle skirt. The asymmetrical ruched bust follows a sequin lace band on the waist.

What Do You Think?

Do you like a tulle wedding dress? How do you think of the bride's look? be sure let us know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment